Sunday 16 December 2012

Ancient city Bagan, Myanmar 
      I wrote an Wikipedia article about Queen Phwarsaw of Bagan , unfortunately, I did not know how to write professionally there so it just disappear after I published it.

    As you may know, Bagan was not first historical period of Myanmar civilization but it was one of the most prosperous and golden periods in the history of Myanmar. In Myanmar, to discuss about Bagan period is debatable because of lack of strong historical evidences and scholarly research. We have not preserve our historical evidences well because of the various reasons.

  • Some of the evidences may disappear along with the time.
  • Lack of technologies and methods to preserve them in term of long period
  • Government restrictions and lack of tradition to support and recruitment of historians. 
Maybe my knowledge about Bagan may have some misunderstanding or error in this publish. If so, anyone who read this blog can give me suggestion and corrections. I will appreciate anyone's scholarly suggestions
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment