Sunday 16 December 2012

My Own History !



              Hello ! everyone ! I'd like to express who I am and why I am so interested in history ! I'm Nyan Moe Htet from Myanmar, but I 'm currently studying in Rangsit International College of Thailand with International Relations and Development. Well, since my childhood, history become my bedtime storyteller. I always like to enjoy myself reading a book like ," the Last Days of Thibaw- the last Burmese King" in my free time.

             I was dreamed to become a historian.. a well-established, knowledgeable and famous one who contributes well known historical researches. Unfortunately, my dream did not become come true.

Anyway, I always happy and never bore to read long complicated history books which are filled with various
dates, several events and diversity of characters.

OK :) here, my blog will be about my translating of the historical books and its characters + events of Myanmar, its may also include the old photos and other things concerned with history. I 'd present not just the history of Burmese people, and also ethnics '. What I am aiming to do is to let foreign people to understand the culture and history of Myanmar Nation.

3 comments: